Toast to singlehood
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
 
I'm sick.
I have gastric flu.
I'm in school.
I'm meeting Tarci later.
I'm upset.
I missed lessons today.
I have a MC. Like wow
I was upset.
I was almost the Justinian house captain.
I was 'overthrown' by Hakim.
I have to take medicine soon.
I'm charging my laptop
I'm talking to booxuanxuan now.
I have no homework, well i am happy about that!
I have to wear my stupid SJAB uniform tomorrow, wonder if i can fit in.
I wonder how come Marcus knows about the RGS thing so quickly.
I feel left out. Someone please save me.
I need coffee.
I get scolded for sleeping late.
I just picked up a call from Alexstine.
I am sad.
I'm calling Tarci now.
I don't have any idea why Gerald treats me as a Brother.
I can't contact Tarcisus.
I am bored. or rather i am a boring person.
I am charging my laptop now.
I don't blog often.
I am listening to Red Hot Chilli Pepper's The Zephyr Song.
I need to take medicine soon.
I love the picture drawn by Eugene, see attached photo.
It's 4.26pm now.
I'm done.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]