Well thats their way of celebrating Xmas.
I think xmas in Singapore isnt really well celebrated ?
only orchad or busy places you get to see nice nice lights
Anyway, today had a meeting at BK Plaza
about how we can help the less fortunate lasallians in our CBS schools.
quite a number turned up!
and then we went to play pool (:
I would have gotten a 7 of 7
but Qing Wei broke the record on the 7th game.
ate Fishball noodles and walked to the Cathay.
Ian and Wei Jin caught a show @ Plaza,
the rest went home.
Ben and i headed down to Orchad,
he met his friends at Heeren
and i went Wisma.
got new earphones (:
i love the services provided by sony ericsson!!
i went to Novena to apply for a job at California Fitness.
so many forms to fill up lah.
and bused home from the Pool place hotel; i think its meridian.
Welcome home Calvin Fong!
MONDAY(:
went back to school to help my juniors. they are quite screwed.
I said they, means more than 1 person.
We are badly short of manpower!
Anyway, Mr Brandon Lee treated 20 of us pizzas.
i had 5 slices!haha.
so yeah meeting them later at 9am to do logistics!
I'm sure I'm going to be late as usual!
& Mr Lee sent me home!
Congrats Matthew Dante ( I can't rmb whats here ) Han Jia Yong ! for getting the Eagles award .
i wish i had too,
then can buy Dilys her Tamagochi! haha
& other stuff lah, like food !
& Elvie,who is in camp isn't really convinced that Chelsea lost to Arsenal!
Dom
I'm Sick again.
0305hr