Charity/drinkdrank
Okay.
Hope not many of you got pestered to donate a part of your wallet to charity.
selling flags was difficult.
I only managed to get 36bucks.
but in exchange I had quite a sum of fun.
well Captain Ali might be new to us,
but shouldn't he let us count our own money that we collected.
Well at least its much better than calling 5/6 guys to witness him count.
I took the initiative to make a quick ask if we could help,
or else we might be in there staring for 3 hours.
Happy Belated Birthday DILYS ONG PEI HUI!
okay. anyway last night, a group of us went to catch a play by the SJI boys
we were there to support Sean/Shawn/Shuan Pang.
They had quite a number of parts that made us laugh.
and after that, Paolo, Tarci and I went over to Georges @ East Coast Road!
Started off with a Cornerstone red wine.
- Having Tarci to ask me weird questions on soccer.
- waited for Alexstine,Kelvin Ng, Ben Yee, Brandon Wong.
Then Alex came and started out with Ikan Bilis
& Tarci thought I liked the waitress, oh but she's nice too.
what happened next was having them to sabo me and all.
' HI HAVE YOU MEANT MY FRIEND DOMINIC! '
anyway Ben Yee had a good cocktail, 'snowball'
we had jugs of beer after that anyway.
LIKE 4/5 ?
Paolo and the rest had a 'Blow Job'
its the name of the drink!
I wasn't drunk.
i swear and promise.
prep maths sucks!
[edit
thank you man utd for shattering Arsenal's title dreams , 2-1.
owen, you're the man!
/edit]