DMTM/FT/1B/22's Treasurer:)
I'm forced to blog.
Been more than 7 days since I spoke.
I'm actually quite glad that my class tutor changed,
but the new tutor is so monotone-d.
Still, class has been good yet tiring this week,
I'm the class treasurer.
Nothing special about it.
The guys rock, as usual.
especially the lunch group.
I like Captain Lim's sessions man,
he's super duper funny to a certain extent that he doesn't allow me to answer his questions.
Anyway, enough of Singapore Poly,
yesterday was Zone On e games day.
for several reasons I had fun.
- I get to play soccer.
- I get to catch up with people.
- The bright lime green shirt looks good.
- After disappearing for 2 years, I'm back.
- I learned new cheers.
Anyway
Thanks fellow instructors.
Thanks for the good weather.
Thanks for the opponents who played good sportsmanship with AST.
Thanks for the drinks, PX
Thanks for inviting me back, Cheryl!
Instructors' cheer sure did rock the house.
bomsamaliya!
bomsamaliya! OHM! bomsamaliya! Ah
ohm, ah, ohm, ah, ah!
we from saint johns!
keep the fire burning
burning now, burn burn burn
burning now, burn burn burn!
-silence-
Ruan Shao Ba, Ruan Shao Ba, Saint Johns...
It was so funny man.
okay, time to go do something else!
main committee for peer mentoring, we need to have a quick meeting between 21st April to 4th May! we ain't moving, come on team :D
for the rest of the other mentors, I'm still waiting for your dear schedules, currently on hand I have Joe's, and Chai's. Aaron have responded too!
CHEERS!