Ref is Kuyt's neighbour.
Founder's Day at SAPS!
I overslept. I actually called Matthew at 5am
and went back to bed. so silly.
Anyway, reached SAPS at 6.55am.
'Music Room, Music Room'
and Ms Siva prayed and all.
& Finally we were in the hall.
Good Job for those in the skits
especially Peer Mediation, being a so last minute work :D
and we all sang, and sang.
of course, I sang off-key with that mic man.
but i still had fun.
yes, Chrystal sang,
hoped the paper i gave you helped:D
I could still remember a teacher scolded Matthew & I
and the prefects who were innocent.
well, apparently what I did was grab hold of Aloysius Ang
the 5/1 student. and was looking for Sheryl Leong.
and the teacher went
'So noisy the prefects'
I'm so sorry okay, mdm. It's my fault.
We had another round for the primary 1 & 2 kids.
and sang again.
well
which was good too.
i was jealous with Matthew man,
He had his mini fan club
but yeah. he ought to have them because of his RUBIKS cube
and then Ms Siva gave Mars
and i offered my gummy bears to them.
then stayed around to chat with a group of prefects.
and chrystal walked pass Matthew and I,
we just asked weird questions like,
'got mamashop nearby ?'
just so weird.
and Alexstine finally got hold of Sheryl and Aloysius too :D
and we were just teasing Sheryl about her,
& she will do her oh-so-typical monkey faces.
Anyway Matthew,Alexstine,Chris,Jasmine, Ms Siva and myself had lunch
at some Chinese restaurant.
The food was quite good.
i had my fills of cold water,
and Matthew and I went back to school
We were supposed to help Ms Siva
apparently Matthew did all the work
THANK YOU MATTHEW HAN !!!! (:
And I had my 2hour nap
So yeah by the time I was awake Matthew have done everything!
& we then left for Bugis's 7th Storey Hotel for steamboat
so again on that particular small steamboat table,
we have Jerrold Yew, Alexstine, Matthew, Ms Siva and myself
all Ex-co members from different years.
and Jerrold who didn't know i don't take fish, offered me.
and he was so shocked when i told him
' This is my 1st time in 5 years I ate fish with bones'
Matthew left for SPSMB concert at VCH!
somehow he got a free ticket.
anyway, the soup was bland.
the service was bad, because of 1 Chinese waitress.
She said the UOB card will give us 15% discount + 1-for-1 voucher.
and when we asked for bill,
the fellow told us only AMEX has the 15% discount
& UOB will grant us the 1-for-1 voucher.
So we were quite pissed about it.
and made a small complain about it.
After all the big hoo-hah, the china waitress was reluctant to apologized
and said, in chinese,
' Where in this world would be so good to give you a 15% off + a 1-for-1 voucher'.
& we walked over to a dessert shop.
had so much fun there,
we had
- Red Bean Paste
- Almond Paste
- Yuan Yang paste (walnut/black sesame)
- Yam Paste
- Some Mango grapefruit dessert
- Some shaved ice dessert with rice ball/red bean/sea coconut
yumyum!
got into a small accident in the cab we took home.
because when we turned out from Ms Siva's place.
2 motorcyclist were speeding,
so our very nice taxi driver slowed down for them
they horned at us instead. what they did next was to cycle close to the cab front.
our taxi is like sandwiched between the motorbikes.
Uncle just speed in between them, and
-Boom-
Uncle's mirror hit the motorbike.
They were so angry that when uncle wind down his window,
the malay lady was shouting at him!
Uncle told her, if you want to die, don't die this way.
Then our cab got followed for a minute.
like you know, Uncle just stopped in the middle of the road
and let others horn at him.
He's very poor thing and nice man.
Thanks uncle for bringing Alexstine/Jerrold and I to our destination safely!
& for Chrystal, the head prefect!
I believe you and your fellow ex-co members can bring the Prefectorial board to greater heights.
Though you serving term will end soon,
you can be someone who will make a difference in the board.
Don't be afraid to challenge your boundaries, you will do well to make it to NUS low HIGH!
Don't worry, I don't think they have NCC there!
Cheers