Toast to singlehood
Saturday, April 05, 2008
  Umbrella / Compaq
I know CHRYSTAL LEE the head prefect will read this, this is for her anyway:

NCC accept girls.
Yup the current President for Peer Support Board is Ignatius Lee too.
Alexstine was also the president :D
tell you what I'm link you lah,
I am so lazy to search Google for your blog man.
& feel free to tag okay or add me on msn :D

So I was with Marl just now.
she's just super duper funny lah.
she wore apparels from topshop/zara/supre and all but looked lian

had dinner with her at Carl's junior @ Marina Square
it was her first time there and we just sat and eat and talk.
I was carrying her laptop from where we met till she left man.
and she helped me take my umbrella.
She getting toe cramps are funny

She:' eh I can feel my toes getting cramp-ed"
Me: 'Not going to die yet right?"

Anyway we walked over to catch free Arsenal-Liverpool match at DXO
like final 2minutes.
anyway it was a draw again!
saw Eugene Chum, he's in the Air Force man.

Anyway I tease her every now and then but she's pissed with something
currently. hmm.

[edit] she looked good, HAHA happy? [/edit]
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]