Toast to singlehood
Monday, April 07, 2008
  Welcome to SMA/ For De La Salle!
Welcome to SMA!
officially, from 07042008 I'm a student of the Singapore Maritime Academy :D
I was there like half an hour early and was feeding mosquito.
So yes Nigel/Mark came along, checked our classes
and registered.Got a shirt*, we ended up sitting together again though

We had a, erm NICE emcee? Jeremy was his name.
I'm not so sure with the bapoks, they just kept calling them down,
and were doing some pole dance.
Silly as it may seemed, people still enjoyed a great laugh.
Soon had the pledge taking and singing the school song which sounded
(no offence Singapore Poly) but really cannot make it man.

It's either that or I have been too used with The School Rally.
anyway, Mr Roland Tan, our director spoke to us about our future at SMA
sounded good. & we said another pledge,
The GREEN Pledge.

Had refreshments, and they serve us Chocolate fondue as refreshments can.
and watched some Library and SAA video.
accompanied by Indian Dance, Hiphop, Bagpipers and some singing:D
we then went to our new claayss

DOMINIC YONG: you are in DMTM/FT/1B/22
made a couple of new friends.

Bing Lun from Yuhua,
Kenneth from ACSB
Yong Kiat from Hillgrove
Jeremy from Swiss Cottage
and another fellow from Evergreen, can't remember his name.
I remember there was Ashraf from CCK
okay, I'm still learning.

But what-so-ever, our dear tutor gives us a problem of language barrier.
even Bing Lun said

'I still have to download his file before understanding what it is.'


That was how bad it was, like we couldn't understand,
Kenneth and I were just making comments.
Well Captain Ali said we were going to meet at 'HABOFONT' this Thursday.
The 3 girls in front of me couldn't catch what he said too.
in short, I guessed that everyone was on the same Frequency as me.
BTW, I'm not the oldest in class.

Went for lunch after Captain Ali finished.
Mark,Nigel,Zac and I went to a secret place for Lunch!
and yes Zac had no idea where he was walking to,
causing us to waste lots of time
Mark and Zac have no girls in their class at all.
Like even after 11 years, they still don't have!
instead, Mark says Zac made a new gay friend

Zac: Hi! I am Zac
Unknown guy: Hi! Ni Hua Jiang Hua Yu Mah? ( Do you speak Chinese ?)

was funny. anyway, we went on a useless tour around SMA.
like Captain was so eager to share his stories
but didn't realised we could not understand him
Propeller was pronounced as 'Propella'
The funniest thing was ZAM picking up some phone in one of the rooms
and while captain Ali was talking, he was like Sir! Morse code !
-click click click-
and started shouted to the girl in the next 'cubicle',
DID you receive my code?
and she went HUH.
ZAM then said, die the service is down.

& we headed for Poly Marina,
checked out topper/regartta rooms.
and the jetty, when the captain said
'you will be doing these-( staying in the stimulator and
let it turn 180degrees under water with you in it) for your practicals.

Like What the, I didn't know DMTM has got anything to do with
jumping off the jetty and doing emergency exits off a stimulator.
oh but Bing Lun, being a Sea Scout is confident about the practicals man!
anyway, headed back to Singapore Poly
and started teasing Zac about the gay incident along the way back to the east!
I went back for Saint Pat's Speech Day,
only back in time for The School Rally ( now that's the real thing )
and asked for donations from my closer friends,
since I would not be able to meet them on Thursday!
bus-ed home

*- suppose to wear for this coming Thursday's Presidents Star Challenge Flag Day.

I don't mind being the class rep man:)
that's if no choice.



HAPPY FOUNDER's DAY!
for Saint John Baptist de La Salle!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]