Hey Yo!
Okay, have to cut real short
I'm not like some Primary 6 kid, whose name starts with C
and ends with hrystal.
My 4 day post is equivalent to any one of hers!
So, yes I finally start work on Saturday,
quite a number of nice colleagues,
people like Mark who taught me how to bullshit to do sales,
guiding me on how to upsell the stuff.
and gina, his girlfriend who was also very nice.
Many other more too.
I bought lunch and dinner,
it was utterly damn cool though its just their meals,
but I get to walk and get some fresh air.
Knocked off with Julien.
Sunday
Went to work, and this time met more new people,
Pearlynn was one of them, rather easy to talk to.
Sales was like as usual,
helped the people who were about the receive their interview by Eric
& one of the girls who be, erm Jia Hui ?
Ended at 4pm, but because of Chris Woo,
I stayed till 4.30pm and everyone went,
"Can go off, go lahh!"
Anyway I had Kenny Rogers with Chris and later went over to Carrefour.
Had couple of Pool games @ Paradiz Centre before Alexstine came.
and later went over to MindsCafe
The place was good.
We played rare board games like Ticket to Ride, Amazonas and something else.
bus-ed home!
Monday!
Woke up early to head down to SAPS for their Lasallian Leadership Camp 08.
- ice breakers
- group flags
- games
- lunch
- egg drop activity ( which i apparently threw the egg too hard)
- treasure hunt
- reflection
- short talk
- home!
Then we went over to Queenstown, in Jasmine's car lahh
and Alexstine met the 3 of us,
the famous chicken rice stall was close, and the queue for the char quey teow was way too long.
settled down with roast meat noodle,
with fried oysters and satay as well.
Headed down to Redhill for deserts.
& Alexstine can really pose off as a Malaysian Chinese man.
and never EVER have a mass convo to discuss games online,
you will probably feel so damn fucked up
if people kept asking questions,
with an easy task on hand like the games,
we took 3 hours to settle it.
and for the SAPS kids who are reading this now,
i apologise due to the age factor
Fuck = Apple/ Banana.
TodayHelios was boring.
Period.
The only 2 commendable stuff I DID was to notice
that the Road was named after the company's CEO who passed on earlier this year.
The other was a question I ask, though I wasn't even listening to the speaker.
Headed down to SAPS, to meet Matthew
& having Sheryl Leong wanting to slap me,
because of that sodamnstupideggincident!
Btw, they had their teachers' day card making
& station games,
crapped here and there,
& TATA!
Classic.
Mr Woo then treated the kids at somewhere in BB.
& you know how disgusted their faces were when Matthew suggested having the makan in the foodcourt.
I wanted to go there, in their face, apple-ing tell them
'He doesn't owe you a meal, its because we helped him, that's why in return he is treating us!'
Of course, kids nowadays live on Potato,
you know Fries ? yeah!
so we all ended up having our makan at Macs,
with all the noise pollution happening behind where I was sitting,
I was easily pissed with them , since I was pissed already before that.
they were mixing their leftovers, and even with me setting as an example
by clearing the trays.
They didn't know I wanted them to follow my example.
like Apple them!
By doing so, they probably would have made other people's live much easier + happier.
Imagine the old auntie/uncle who has to clean up all your apple-ing leftovers - in a mess!
can't you make it easier by not messing the food up ?
Or if the crew were to offer their services to clean up for you,
will you even say a simple thank you?
now,
Reflect kids.
I know you will find my blog.