Just now was great.
You know how it feels to be sitting down,
and watch a play with the same storyline,
something that you have seen 3 years ago.
something that you were part of for the last two years
then suddenly,
the younger ones took over,
inspiring the even younger ones.
It felt great.
Lasallian Leadership Training Camp08 @ SJI!
The Play was really spectacular,
I loved the songs,
the accents by the Brothers on board La Julie
Uncle Xianyi appearing in the play, for the 1st time.
The kids who were literally small.
Sarah and her Live music.
The warmth, love, care.
Most importantly, the message was brought through to those who watched it for the 1st time.
Thank you.
Of course I met up with several people,
will try to list as many as possible.
Tarci
Mark
Ben Loh
Jason Chan
Michael Sung
Kenny Yap
Lennon Loy
Hwa Xiong
Aaron Seah
Richard
Joseph Yeo
Matthias Lim
Kann
Wei Jin
Ivor
Louisa.
Yeah more or less,
and the people from SLYC.
Just want to let the people out there,
who have attended LLTC to remember what you have learnt during camp.
Servant Leadership,
if you wanna visit the camp,
serve the camp. :D
To those still in camp,
especially Brandon Lum, Bryan Lauw, Ignatius Lee
Go, carry on inspiring others to be great servant leaders,
who would put others before themselves.
-------
Of course I met my group @ Esplanade of all places,
doing nothing.
like what the freak man.
But in return, I finally had the chance to eat Carl's Jr.
& for Jeremy,
THANKS FOR MAKING OUR DAY MAN,
we laughed non stop because of all his comments over girls.
Of course, I would love to end this post with the song used for Night Reflection just now.
There was a time I packed my dreams away
Living in a shell, hiding from myself
There was a time when I was so afraid
I thought I’d reached the end
Baby that was then
But I am made of more than my yesterdays
[Chorus]
This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
I can’t believe the love I see
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then, this is my now.
Had to decide was I gonna play it safe
Or look somewhere deep inside
and try to turn the tide
Find the strength to take that step of faith
This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
I can’t believe the love I see
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then, this is my now.
[Bridge]
And I have the courage like never before, yeah
I’ve settled for less but ready for more
Ready for more
This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
I can’t believe the love I see
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then, this is my now.
This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
I can’t believe the love I see
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then, this is my now.
This is my now