Bistro.
Back with a beautiful touch on the blog.
cheers to whoever that created it, I have received the
' whoa your blogskin is cool man'
Thanks!
and dear mister Dominicyongshengan attended mass yesterday man,
in the Saint Pat's chapel.
dinner at Banquet, Parkway.
That concluded Saturday.
Anyway, today marks the end of the Great Singapore Sale.
No, I did not purchase anything.
All I have is my red crumpler.
Anyway, Alumni Alumni we rock, though we only have say 4 people,
Martin, Marcus, Tarcisus and Myself.
Heyya Sorry Matt. Your name's not in yet,
because we haven't asked you officially.
Don't worry, we'll do so soon.
Today was good food in 4 hours.
Well if you have a crazy friend called Tarcisus, you'll understand.
We had dinner at freaking 5.15pm man.
all I did was to leave the house at 4pm+
met him at Borders Bistro and eat.
yummy 6'' empire burger.
and what we did after that was to window shop.
yes the sale ended today,
but what I was looking forward was G2000/G2 blu
okay, probably creative too.
well, Tarci and I caught 65 home,
talking about life in Poly,
and of course classmates names were mentioned.
Alright. class at 9am tomorrow,
and will end at freaking 5.30pm.
Time flies hur.
I really wished you would respond to me mannnnnn!
Labels: Borders