Today
Well, so today was probably the 5th day.
School as usual, long boring lessons.
Okay hoo-rah for the debate team once again lah.
I actually dreamt about debates last night.
Anyway, I finally managed to pry my mum off the laptop at home
and get her down to town.
& that god damn it Creative X-Fi is tempting me too much!
got myself a pair of shorts.
a pony sneakers.
and had JustNoodles, yes, I paid for the meal.
Julien Ng, you told me to get online, but you're not mannn.
DEONNYANGJIALE!
SORRY MAN, I spoilt your earphones, again ..
Go find the Audio Tech something one,
get the bill, pass me the receipt and collect the cash from me.
see, your brother rocks man.
P.S. I finally found my old table tennis bat.
Go super anti :D
what happened to appreciate your friends, and we ended up not talking.