Oops- 17.
spunk Oops!
Officially, I'm the 1st SMA student to join the family.
Oops! is NOT a cca under SAA, but under CASS- Communication, Arts & Social Sciences.
We played a handful of games in the function room.
They seem to include loads of food for us,
you have your Lunch, Tea and BBQ, will fill you in about the BBQ later.
Talking about the Oops! function,
what Luke said was true, the part about them being late.
We, as a whole started off like 1.5 hours after the expected.
Oh, some new friends I made are quite nice, erm Wee Hao?
I guess that's how you spelt his name,
and another girl from CASS, Yan Han.
She's like super active, enthusiastic, hyper. yeah
with the accent.
I would most probably choose the Publicity Comm
The way I see things is that, if I want to do,
I will and must do my best, striving to be on top of the pack.
It's because, I'm outnumbered, the other is that the there are so many writers,
I don't practically see any from logistics or publicity.
Maybe it will be SLIGHTLY easier to climb up.. Hmmm Ambitious me.
The plus point would be that publicity comm would allow me to get contacts,
not only for SP but for myself!
Character with style, I guess.
Leo- love being in control.
The BBQ.
I never knew the pits need 20cent coins to operate.
I stained my shoes with satay.
There was WAY TOO MUCH FOOD!
The food took a long time to be ready for our little tummies.
It was fun to be at the pit, because it was a time I could talk to people.
Anyway, that's more or less.
Hurried off to Marina Square to catch up with Tarci and Alexstine.
Drank at some pub, yes for the 2nd time in the week.
& obviously getting scolded by my mum.
So many things are happening now.
Especially regarding my tummy,
it's getting bigger,larger day by day.
that really sucks big time.
Time to study Dom!