Twenty Three.
Just before I pass my birth time,
thanks to all who have wished my HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Yesterday was a disaster.
Stats was screwed.
And probably the best thing that I received were the cards, Marshmallows, and the cookie.
Thanks YK, Angel, Julien, YP.
Because of my dearest PSLs,
I rushed back to saint pats, and watched them performed for the senior citizens.
Well, We had fun.
Jack's place for High Tea.
The night was young and a horror to me.
Before I carry on, I would definitely like to thank the people
who were out there with me spending the last night of a 17 year old.
Thanks Paolo, Mark, Tarci, Marcus, Matthew Han, Jason Chan, Ben Loh.
Awesome night @ the pub.
2 Barrels and a Flaming Lamborghini, coupled with Jumbo fries.
Sounds great?
Me being the sucker, only had 1 and the half glass of beer.
sober status? 1-10, 1 being sober and 10 being drunk.
It was at 2/3.
The Flaming Lamborghini was meant to kill me.
10 minutes after drinking it, Headache
45 minutes after having it, puked.
Tough life. But great since it was the 1st time.
THANKS GUYS :D
Tarcisus Ho! you're turning 18 next!
Thanks Ben Loh for giving me condoms as birthday presents.
Tell you what Julien, we'll just split and fall and not waste time on it anymore.