1km = 1000m
okay, shall begin with mooncakes!
Hope everyone out there have been tasting great mooncakes.
I had awesome ones from Swissotel, ones with Baileys and the other with champagne.
Other than that, I clocked in more than 44 hours last week:D
which is definitely good news, since its more pay.
anyway, Patrick bought all of us KFC for lunch,
and department lunch is on this Tuesday, fabulous!
Oh, and we had Youth Mentoring on Saturday.
Speaking of which, I brought my friend, YanHan along this time.
To me, it was a joy to see a friend who does not come from a Lasallian background to join us.
I hoped she had a great experience with the kids.
Yup, it was rather a rare scene to see me, teaching the kids since I usually do the admin stuff.
was great personally for me, and I hope that girl learned about her measurements.
Last but not least, I think Matthew scared yanhan with ' Can I call you han?'
Subway after Mentors.
great sexy cold cut trio.
and if Man Utd don't have Vidic next week,
Chelsea must not Terry!
Work tomorrow:D
Craig David- Just a Reminder