Data Entry.
Feeling : HAPPY:D, together with Hiccups.
Happy Belated Birthday PAOLO!
the chalet was good, really.
Seeing old faces like Christopher Shen.
Fantastic, but it was such a spoiler when I was scheduled to work for AIA on Tues.
Nevertheless, I had cans of beer and glasses of drinks.
I thought the best that happened was to play a prank on JOSEPH-ian man.
Just casually mixed Sprite, Cola, Absolut Mango, Beer and Midori
and made Fat Joe drink.
Purpose: Let his parents know he drank!
Okay, here's the part, I drank half of what was mixed.
He called and questioned what it was.
Thinking that it was Absolut 100 and was so afraid he might die any moment.
Then Matthew started telling him 'it was Absolut 100, and was expired.
Dom visited the washroom 5 times during the last 10 minutes'
That was probably the best part about that night!
I misplaced my freaking cheap MP3 my mummy bought for me during the Comex show.
Hope someone found it!
Anyway, yesterday was officially my 1st day of work.
A long 8.45am to 5.30pm job. Long Sleeves and Black shoes.
Patrick was a wonderful fellow, a joker who is serious at times.
Gillian's the one everyone was disturbing. Nice person.
Hui Xian too.
& that quiet Michael who does data entry.
And Jin, the Manager.
Okay screw it. mentioned so many things.
not say readers will know who they are.
Welcome Guarantee Yield Plan.
Welcome AIA.
TAN YAN HAN! HELLO LAH!
classic :D