Mentors' Retreat, Megadance.
Back from Retreat.
Work on Friday was totally different,
Peter made me work at AIA Alexandra,
and I took 1 hour 45 mins just to get my ass and my whole lot of junk down to Saint Pats.
The retreat started out great, with a pizza party.
Following closely behind dinner was a sharing by Brother Edward,
then we caught Freedom Writers in Lasalle Centre.
It was a true story, and definitely great to see the teacher making big changes to her students.
Ended off the night with Matthew and Ricardo by scaring the girls with those ghost stories in Saint Pats.
Whole bunch of us travelled to Saint Anthony's the next morning.
Totally crazy ride.
Taught my mentee.
All of us headed for Mosburger at IMM after Mentoring.
Had a meeting, deciding how we should get our funds, who's in charge of which and what.
Yup, concluded the retreat with Ice Cream Chef.
Creme Brulee! was great.
For several of us, we managed to get the F1 night party tickets - Megadance.
The party started at 11-ish, so yeah.
Aaron, Sylvester, Ricardo, Paolo and I were like stoning.
got ourselves into Suntec Convention Hall 602.
Trust me, I left at 2am, and it was still boring.
I mean, it was suppose to be 'THE' post racing party,
and all you see, were probably 40 idiots dancing away,
well that includes the amateur group of us.
one sem has ended,
I want to change, but i don't seem to get the chances from you guys.
Please allow me to change, skippers.