That's It.
So that's the end of working at AIA Bancassurance-retail.
Just in case I forget to thank the people there... here goes,
Thanks Jin, for being the best manager out there, classic vulgarities from a fellow Lasallian. You see, to him, I could be just any other temp dude. But to me, it allowed me feel like a Patrician even when I'm work. Of course, thanks for teaching some stuff for excel.
To Patrick! Don't squid me anymore, please? Thanks for taking me in, even though I was forced by my mum to take up the job. No regrets. Patrick, if you really need my help again, tell me. Would be glad to help you people out. Next time we go eat seafood, i buy you squids man.
Peter Wee! The super dude with the BMW! Thanks for signing ALL the taxi cab claims man
and all the breakfast treats!
All the vulgarities shouting, simply awesome fellow lasallian.
ALL THE TEMP PEOPLE WHO WILL GET OUT OF THERE one DAY!
Like HuiXian, Gillian and Cassandra.
Work Hard man, afterall we are paid like $7/hr.
Yes, work hard breaking the high scores i created on Gillian's phone.
Last but not least, thanks for all the treats and hospitality.
Yours in Lasalle,
Dominic.
P.S. - Jin, I'm a Lasallian!
P.P.S. - Cassandra, Patricians are far better than Josephians and we are not guniang!