Two point Eight, and laughing away.
GPA's only 2.8, but I'm already laughing away.
Laughing away because I never expect myself to get such a grade,
since I failed papers in term 1.
so come on skippers, we all want to do better in our papers.
Work hard, Play hard.
That includes me too :D
Anyway, all thanks to the big issues,
big drop in share prices, AIG shares only worth 2.35
and you have so many kiasi people queueing at the AIA customer service.
Its rather organised down there, but people literally waited for hours before they were served.
I overheard someone saying ' I waited for 3 hours already, and it's not my turn. This is ridiculous!'
and there are just so many people waiting for their turn,
as a result, they sat at the nearby flight of steps.
S'poreans..
Haven't you heard from MAS that your policies and whatsoever with AIA are perfectly fine?
There is a separate fund at the MAS for insurance.
When you pay your premium at AIA, the money would go to MAS.
By surrendering your policy right now, would mean that you are losing out, especially for those waiting for their plans to matured.
So friends of mine , if you are reading this now,
and your family has AIA insurance. On my behalf, help me reassure them that it is fine.
unless they want to join the endless queue at 1 Finlayson Green.
Cheers!