Crazy term.
That's it, no more AIA.
But the lunch was awesome.
9 pieces of canadian pizzas,down my mouth and into my tummy.
classic ending for a great Friday.
Met up real early for Mentors submit, which was relatively boring,
of course, it depends on who the speakers are.
Martin Tan from Halogen was good. Same goes for Dr. Andrew,
who was telling us all about 'does this road take me to Bombay' and the Philosophy Test.
Anyway, that Saturday was crazy.
Tarci went to the gym and we met up later at Feng Shan Blk 85 for dinner with Martin Tan & Ben Loh.
Had Stingray, Satay, Soup based Bar Chor Mee, Fried Oyster, Sugar cane juices.
That night was fabulous.
All the flavour from each individual dish exploded in our mouths,
creating a great sensation every second we savour the dish.That wasn't all, we walked with our heavy bags, to Simpang Bedok.
Was definitely one great long walk,
catching up while making our trip there, laughing non stop,
so loud that it felt as if it was the echo.
Pairs of eyes staring at us while walking in the private estates,
it didn't felt good.
Simpang Bedok was a crazy affair, hundreds gather there for their dinner.
Everyone from each race, treating themselves to local delicaies.
Like them, the four of us approached one of the local stalls, settled down with some drinks
caught some gay soccer on the TV,
Had a Ice Horlicks coupled together with a cheese mushroom prata.
I see no idea why Ricardo loved cheese mushroom prata, what a waste of $2.30 man.
Ben shared with us how the shop near kembangan was so much better.
We brainstormed of where the four of us could head to next time,
we'll start from the east, 'cos the east have the most good food!Yup, from old airport road to Bedok.
We all headed home after the pathetic Wigan-m'brough match.
Sunday was tampines mall man!
I met geraldine there, when she just called out my name loud 'DOMINIC'
Compasspoint has been good to me so far, all the best this week!
and me being a forgetful fella, I FORGOT TO REGISTER FOR GEMS during my first appointment man. AND I crashed out of my first few choices. I had to freaking run home from the bus stop as soon as I alighted from the bus at 2100hr. Thank god I managed to steal a place in one of the modules. As soon as I realised, I will have to rush back from Poly Marina every friday back to T1A man.