MARL!
28th October was Marl's belated birthday celebration.
It was crazy because she pushed people off to the road, got choked on milkshake,
and definitely showed she could still smile though her mummy hasn't called.
Thanks for the day, awesome!
You still look better after the washroom break. Heh.
Yesterday was fantastic. Though it was just a day with a 1-hour class,
I get to hangout at the Moberly with the Fly the Jolly Roger people.
well kinda lah.
Accounting was crazy, I stood there in silence,
I knew what was going on, I just kept quiet.
The interview for the Exchange trip were filled with girls man.
Somehow, I changed my mind and attended the interview.
Seems that I would be out of the country from next Thursday.
Went back to the Moberly Jam 1.
Well they didn't make noise,
they were making music.
Yup, rehearsals for SMA day, and I received my dosage of superb music.
Now I have the music stuck in my head man.
After much time spent on the music,
all 5 of us headed over to Vivo for dinner man.
Just simple Long John Silvers.
next time, don't ever shop with YC.
the 4 of us, spent 45mins waiting for him to get a shirt man.
that's all folks.
Muse- Time is running out