Extraordinary out of the ordinary- Exterior
The theme was supposed to be 'ulu' places
Seems like I got myself into a ulu situation, I landed myself to my Alma Mater.
Though they may seem like ordinary buildings,
but they take on a history of the World War II.

Brother's HQ
Simple as it looks, Brother's HQ hold offices such as La Salle Centre.
I felt welcomed when I'm back here.
It gave me a special feeling though it was just a simple gesture from the people there.
Lines

Celtic CrossSo there it is, a school!
wait.. you must be thinking I'm out of my mind and all.
Well, this building isn't just any other building,
it has a rich history, taking part in World War II.
It has been name as a national historical site,
hence this building cannot be demolished.
Lovely.
Celtic Cross was taken with much difficulty since there wasn't much light.
the statue and the Celtic cross above were part of the school since...
long ago!
The negative space
Also, below are pictures of the neighbourhood.
Just some familiar HDB flats along the way to Botak Jones @ Bedok
Without these flats, I would be homeless man! :D
Repetition.


Labels: Gems