Extraordinary out of the Ordinary- Interior
It was all about Little India and other buildings which remain little identity to
the younger generations. I told myself, I will drag myself down one day.
But that one day didn't come, I sat down in a old building in Saint Patrick's School,
randomly took out the camera, snapped. the next thing I figured out was,
I didn't have to go to Little India. I sat there, in the building which was also known as
the De La Salle Brother's Residence.
Well, to me, the picture looked great and I decided to stay around till the sun sets.
Down

Heights
Down and Heights were taken with the diagonal line concept, downstream,
meantime exposing to the sunlight.
It also follows the line pattern on the wall.
Giving the sculpture the feeling that it was able to stop the line for a moment.
Labels: Gems