Chapel Mass
Merry Christmas
eve!
Okay, met Godma at Suntec and had lunch with family.
together with Jovi, we got a little something for Ryan and headed for mass at Saint Pat's.
Weird feeling about the whole process, maybe I'm just not ready yet.
supper at Macs with Matt!
tried to catch a show at Tampines Mall, but we wouldn't be able to catch the last train home.
We head off to Simpang Bedok, and had another round of hearty supper.
Good food, good company.
It stroke 12 and we were all wishing Merry Christmas to everyone.
Took out our phones, and called people we rarely spoke to.
Sang 'We wish you a Merry Christmas'
By the time we ended, we had no transport home either.
And I took approximately an hour to walk home.
Well I believe its the little things we do it life, which is important.
Merry Christmas.