Look back.
Look who returns :r
This particular week has been really crazy.
Especially after MST,
Invasion tour at Convention Centre,
it was tiring, it was nerve-racking, but it was worth it.
Well at least, I know Fairuz knows my name now.
I caught Bolt yesterday,
it was so awesome, maybe because I was with people I'm close to.
You know, you brought me much disappointment,
Put my trust in you, you take more of me, and took it your way.
Ditching me at the corner, helplessly seeing what was taking place.
Thanks to you, really.
On the side note, to all others who have asked what happened , thanks.
cheers yo!
Thanks to David Choi as well, his latest original knocked some sense into me-
Heres my advice, just live the best you could
There are always times in life when youll be misunderstood
Try to laugh and share some love, no more bitter tears
Everything will turn out fine, cause happiness is always near