Walk down Memory Lane.
So 2008 has almost reach the end?
What have you done which benefit many others not as fortunate as you?
Or have you done things, which have brought more harm than good.
As I walk down my very own memory lane , I shall recall what I have done.
1- received my O levels results and found it satisfactory.
2- returning back to Lasallian activities often enough.
3- got my ass into SP.
4- feel that I shouldn't made so much noise about the class rep issue.
5- found myself a junior peer support board clique.
6- and probably 1001 other better things, companied with bad stuff too.
Forget the bad things which took place in 2008, and only bring those happy moments forward to 2009:D
BTW! congrats Eugene, Ryan, Jonas , Jovi and Darren for obtaining a position in the Executive Committee of year 2009. May you guys work as a team, and work better than before to bring the name of our very own board to greater heights .