when they xoxo you !
I keep going xoxo yo.
No idea why but hell yeah.
Welcome to week 3 of Term 4.
For weizheng, thanks for that Baron which got me tomato red.
For my O level amigos! Hope your results were good, choose the right choice and not somewhere everyone is going.
For people who have been around, you take loads of care .
For exco09, don't worry about the small problems, we should all care about the big ones.
For my fellow MENTORS, See you on Saturday! & Welcome on-board our new mentors!
For my project group member(s), GOOD LUCK TO YOU COS YOU HAVE ME IN YOUR GROUP:D:D
Okay, dude, if you have a problem with the whole group of us, I understand how you feel,
remember don't walk out on the group man.
I don't wish to be nasty man :D

Just being random yo.
Hello Brennnn