HELLO . okay bed time : )
1) Ben tagged me, and he is an awesome fella : )
2) I'm fat, yes I am.
3) I make a lot of noise with people I'm close to, I can yak yak yak non-stop.
4) I am very fussy with my food, I don't take fish,japanese food, no kimchi, no spicy, and many others.
5) Once I didn't shower for about 53 hours,
6) and there was once too, I didn't sleep for 48 hours.
7) At age 2/3, I can be so eager climbing up stairs, but always myself trouble coming down.
8) I come from a single family?
9) I have very very small eyes, Very!
10) I wasn't allowed to open the fridge until the age of 9/10.
11) Even today, when I want to turn on the stove myself, my granny will go 'wo lai , wo lai' (Let me do it x2).
12) I arrived to Earth on National Day 1990.
13)I graduated from the best school ever- Saint Pat's
14) and of course the best student leader board there - Peer Support Board.
15) I can swim and cycle A LITTLE.
16) I'm a student from the Singapore Maritime Academy, and it's awesome.
17) Lasalle's friends, what happened to you guys ? Wait, I get flushed quite easily.
18) I am a Lasallian Youth Mentor? (that's it, if you people kena tag, you know why already)
19) I play a sport called ' ping pong ' in secondary school.
20) I support Manchester United, but I don't really like Ronaldo.
21) I want to take this chance to thank all the people around me for having the patience to tolerate my 1001 nonsense, people like Tarci, Matt, Mark?. Rather Countless yeah.
22) Usually you will catch me using my sister's bag,slippers,stationery, camera, watch, hat, psp, file, so on and so forth.
23) The Peer Support Clique [those still schooling] makes me feel young. Thank You
24) I'm in Oops! and I think I have only ONE friend from there- Yan Han.
25) Hello Marl, and Hello people, tag me again if you want, HA!