364, snsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnnsnsnsnsnsnnsn, shit balls. I've ended year 1!
Kill your branding.I've armed myself with a new Nano.Time to kick ass Dom.Like what Fasihah said in her blog,'No one reads it anyway'I'm equipped with a new pair of glasses too.Thanks Mum for everything, appreciated.Oh yes yes yes,Mark, thanks for the great wonderful time at your chalet on Friday.Hope you enjoyed the cheesecake baked/made by Matthew, Martin and myself.For the rest of the Patricians, thanks for making that very night,as interesting as how a Patrician celebrates after every event!Saint Pat's ftw.Thank you LSF [ you won't want to know what the hell this is]It's the most awesome clique you can have.Anyway, Target was fun,especially when I only had to drink beer, while the others had others.How silly we all looked with stupid rules,' laugh at tarci before you drink'' run 1 round round the table, drink, and run another 2 rounds'' say shabalaladingdong(sp?) then drink'Was great, really.Ohmyword, Mark, come back soon man!We will miss your company, definitely okay ?Sorry,i wasn'tlosing anyluck. HAHAHAHHAHAyup, thank god, Martin and Co allowed me to win my cab fare back.Great Moments,I thanked you all, ALL of you for giving me, areally great and awesome time.Like since 1933, we know, who were the best!Patricians/Dom!eh wait ah, i go see if got photo of Mark. hahahhahah,
Mark On Drums : D