You
You don't mean anyone here.
One of the crappiest Saturdays.
Here I am, sitting by the corner,
listening to Deonn playing crap guitar.
A Saturday w/o Paolo, without Shar, without Ian nor Matt was just horrible.
The feeling totally sucks.
Your mentee doesn't come.
You're stranded with the shit-est attendance.
No one seemed to be able to help you.
But all I could do, act happy.
DO what I have to do.
Talk to the kid, understand him from his point of view.
Allow him to feel better, and not just use his pair of fists to fight,
but also with his brain and heart.
A Saturday without Sandra.
Well, today's the 6th day.
Girl, are you coming back?
I don't want you to be crying upon hearing my voice, okay?
You get me hurt and flustered, unsure in what should be my next move.
Really okay?
don't make me go crazy over that and waste all our time.
heart you!
& a Saturday with a misunderstanding,
Matt, it really just slipped off my mind.
Totally.
My apologies alright? I don't want our friendship to slip off easily too.
Great, Dominic Yong Sheng An!
You have so many things to juggle with,
your buddies,your loved ones, your work, your commitment to the children.
look at what you've done.
dom!

When you dare to dream- Khoo Swee Chiow