INVASION TIMEEEEEE, yay
"Everything you do seems right to me"Hi, to those of you who think i'm dom, good for you.
Cos well, i'm not! I'm someone who, loves him very much :)
yay me, yay him, yay us!
okay sorry, retarded moment there.
but i know that no matter how retarded i am,
he'll still love me right, yaaaaay!
Well, sorry for leaving you alone the past 2 weeks okay!
I'm back now and though im leaving again in afew hours time,
but its only for afew days!
Please take care of yourself alright.
We may be miles apart, but never, in the heart.
-
Boy i hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
I'm lucky to be in love with my
bestboyfriend!
Lucky we're in love in every way :)