Manchester United
I'm Dominic and I'm a Manchester United fan.
Our team is strong, Our team is a legend.
From the youth team to our starting line-up,
we play with spirit.
Our number one, is a ball stopper. Tall, experienced and capable. He commands the area well.
Number 3, the quick Frenchman, able to run up the flanks. He defends well and is always full of energy.
Number 22, O'shea plays anywhere at the back and makes a great difference, he scored at Porto, right ?
Number 5, Record signing- then. Rio is our first choice at centre back together with Vidic. Always a strong aerial challenger to any.
Vidic, the partnership with Rio has kept the cleansheets coming. Loved by many, and not taken for granted. He marks you down, real hard. simply one of my favs.
Park, Lucky 13, the Asian pride. Winger and talented.
United Legend Giggs with the most appearance, has made an impact now and then. Still plays with flair and creativity.
16, Carrick, this man here, pisses me off at times, his passes are off, but he creates chances and scores critical goals.
Anderson. The midfield Maestro, young and still has loads to learn. Slick passes does the trick for him.
Park, Lucky 13, the Asian pride. Winger and talented.
Rooney, Not known for being charming, but the Englishman sure knows how to score goals with some extremely hot shots.
Ronaldo, Player of the Year, and whatnots. The winger has scored so many goals last season, 42. He is highly respected for being creative on the pitch. He deserves more rewards though, such as The Oscars, since diving has been rather easy for him.
BUT. what I am very disappointed with this 11 players on the pitch in Rome last night was that they were chasing the ball like monkeys.
It was an utter disgrace, especially the smash and grab goal by Eto'o. I have nothing to say about Messi's. His goal was with attitude, potraying why he deserved more than just a runner-up to Ronaldo.
It felt like chickens in the farm, United, running all about, getting the ball, and losing it quickly.
I was so dejected about it. I teared to bed and it totally spoilt my day. I get annoyed easily.
United, we shall put this behind us, do better next season.
I'm Dominic and I'm
still a Manchester United fan.
Love United, One United.