M.T.J.B
''and if you can talk about matt and viv on facebook, I dont see why can't I do the same as you did on msn. I did give saving grace and I don't tell anyone that it is you. How's that. Your actions are an amplification of yours. Before you scold or lecture me, please reflect on your actions and I don't think you have the right to.
I don't wish to lose you. It just that I don't understand why am I always got getting scolded or snub snubbed by you when I'm always trying to help. Do you know that I got damn sad about it that I cried on Sunday because I don't understand why do you always treat me this way.
And see, everytime I try to tell you stuff, you always shut me up and ignore me. I sometimes wonder my importance in yours friends circle. Honestly, give me an honest answer.''
You know I'm extremely hurt, if you want to get the answer you wanted, try asking sandra. it may help. Really.
-that's why when we care too much, it gives us shit in return-